-How to use this keyboard:
1. Enable it in the "Settings / Language & keyboard / OneHand Keyboard"
2. Find a text input (mail app or message app), long press the text view.
3. When the popup comes up, select "Input method" and choose "OneHand Keyboard".
-For those who worried about collecting data warning.
The warning message is a part of the Android operating system that appears when any third party keyboard is enabled. so don’t worry about it!
- For suggestions in Český / Deutsch / English / Español / Français / Hebrew / Norsk Bokmål / Nederlands/ Polski / Português / Русский / Svenska languages, you need to install additional free language pack.
- How to install language pack: Go to "OneHand Keyboard Settings", select "Install Language Pack".
This keyboard is designed specially for users of wide-screen phones such as Samsung Galaxy Note. It's hard to type with one hand on those devices but OneHand Keyboard allows you to switch layouts with simple click and type your text with one hand without worries.
1. Three easy-switching layouts (left hand, right hand, both)
2. Multitouch keyboard
3. User dictionary, built-in dictionary
4. Auto correction
5. Speech to text
7. DPAD simulation (spacebar long-press for DPAD-CENTER)
Tags: one hand keyboard, side keyboard, Galaxy Note keyboard, gingerbread keyboard, keyboard for wide screen, one hand typing keyboard, reduce keyboard's width, smaller keyboard, shrinked keyboard
OneHand Keyboard is a free trial software application from the System Maintenance subcategory, part of the System Utilities category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2012-03-31. The program can be installed on Android.
OneHand Keyboard (version 1.1.2) is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 37 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.